Sunday, January 17, 2016

Asian Theme Book of Secrets, Asian Theme Journal With Drawers, G45 Bird Song

Little Book of Secrets





Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe we are already 17 days into 2016? I've been busy with making more of the books with the little matchbox drawers. Today's post features an Asian theme that I made. The cover is covered in black paper with a book cloth  (fabric) spine. 
The paper used on the inside is Graphic 45's Bird Song. One of my favorite collection of theirs! I have 5 signatures in this book with 4 drawers and a waterfall feature.
Some more pictures:
The waterfall and lined journal pages:

The matchbox drawers:
I have a video of this book if you would like to check out more pictures and views.

I also have this listed in my etsy store. You can find the link to my etsy store above and in my sidebar to the right.

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

NancyD said...

This is wonderful Susan! Love the design and I can already see possibilities for my regular journal. Thanks for sharing! NancyD

Jeanette R. Graves said...

I saw this on WeCraftCards and I just had to see if you posted a video. WOW what a beautiful project. Not sure I have the patience for it!

Becky said...

You do such beautiful work Susan..This is stunning.