Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Prima's Time Traveler's Memories / Book of Secrets / Book With Drawers


Sneaking in one more creation for this year! We are about to change the calendar to 2016. Where did this year go? This little book is 4x4 and perfect for keeping secrets. I used Prima's Time Traveler's Memories paper collection and metal embellishments to create my little book. It has a buckle and strap closure:

A waterfall feature for pictures or additional journaling:

3 signatures of tea dyed paper and torn edge:

4 drawers each with a trinket and room for adding more:

I can't take credit for this design. It was inspired by a tutorial that I found on Blick Art. I did make some changes, tweaked here and there and added my own touch to their instructions. You can find their tutorial HERE.

Check out my video if you would like to see more views:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing my little book of secrets.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy New Year Susan! Girl, you always do such beautiful work. This is stunning.