I've been busy the last 3 days cleaning, throwing out stuff, organizing my craft room. What a job! I have promised myself that I will make a point of putting things away after I use it and to take time once a week to clean my craft room. I'm almost done and should be ready to start crafting again tomorrow, which is good because I have a very important birthday card to make!
Meanwhile while I was busy cleaning I was given this fabulous blog award by Becky.....thank you Becky. I stumbled onto Becky through another blog which was pretty much right at the beginning of her starting her blog. I fell in love with her style of cards and have been following her since. You can check out Becky's fabulous creations HERE.
To accept this award I need to list 5 addictions that I have. Here goes!
1) Caffeine.....love my coffee or tea!
2) Love popcorn with lots of melted butter! I know.....it's not good for me!
3) I can't get enough cardstock and printed papers....always buying more.
4) Reality TV shows...love Survivor, The Amazing Race and Project Runway to name a few!
5) Lifetime TV......love that station!
Now I need to pass this on to 5 more people. Wish I could do more but 5 it is and here are my choices:
I've linked the above names to their blogs so be sure to check them out and their awesome creativity!
4 days ago