Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Everything Is Coming Up Roses / House Mouse



I participated for the first time in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog. Every Monday a new sketch is posted. You may flip, stretch, resize etc the sketch but you must be able to see the sketch layout in your creation. I needed to get my House Mouse fix for the week so I chose to use one of the House Mouse images for this sketch.

Image: House Mouse by Stambilities ( Everything is Coming Up Roses)
Printed Paper : My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Pink and brown is Bazzil, Cream is Wausau
Ovals: Created with Nestabilities
Ribbon: Offray Satin
Image is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol.
Fiskars "Treading Water" border punch was used for scallop edge.

Be sure to check out the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog to see all the amazing creations for this week's challenge.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a new HM stamp?? I've never seen that before . . .sooooo cute! And I love the patterned paper you used!

GiftsByHeidi said...

That turned out so cute. Love the sketch, I'll have to check that out.

Rosette said...

Haha the House mice are back!! And with the lovely smell of roses for 2009!! :)
Just gorgeous susan dear!! I never tire looking at your cards. xxx Hope you're doing well .. hugz dear

Patty (SCS-pepperrn) said...

so cute, i just bought my FIRST mouse stamp last week!! I haven't inked him up yet!! thanks for the inspiration!!

patty

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a great card! I love the image and sentiment you used and you put it all together so well. The colors are a great choice. Love those mousies!

Becky said...

I just love house mouse :), and I love this card, I just finished mine also, I love the ribbon in the corner.

Anonymous said...

That card is gorgeous. I just got that stamp too. Nice job as always.
Jenny

Irene said...

Another fantastic card, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just adorable. Thanks for playing! :)