Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Mine Heart and Sole / House Mouse

I thought I would squeeze in one more House Mouse Card before the week was over!
I chose to use the sketch challenge for this week at SplitcoastStampers for the layout for my House Mouse Valentine card. This is sketch challenge SC210 and can be found HERE for more info.
Supplies Used:
Card base is Wausau cardstock
Color cardstock is Bazzil
Printed Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamps: House Mouse by Stampabilities (Be Mine Heart & Sole), Hearts are from the $1.00 rubber stamp bin from Michael's
Techniques: Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing folder used for embossing. Images colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol.

5 comments:

Rosette said...

What an adorable mouse!!! I never thought I would one day say that for a mouse!! But yours are always adorable!! just gorgeous Susan!1 :) I loveeee it!

Judy said...

Awww - how cute! I am getting ready to do a HM valentine card too - different image though!
Judy

Irene said...

I just love your card, its gorgeous.

luv
iene
xxxx

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi there, I found your blog through Heather's and I too am blown away with your talents with coloring! I have a challenge on my blog to win some stamps from My LYB if you're interested.

Becky said...

This is adorable, love the lay out you did. And I just adore these little mice.