Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Blog Award!


Recently I was awarded with my first blog award by a new friend. I have been having trouble with my computer and completely forgot to accept my award. I'm back in business though with my computer and just happened to remember that I needed to post my award given to me by my friend Rosette. I haven't known Rosette very long but we have become friends fast. She lives in Malta (Europe) and has an amazing talent that she uses to create the most beautiful cards. I hope you will take the time to check out her blog.

I'm pretty new to blogging but it appears I need to now present this award to 5 people. Since I am new to this, I would like to reserve the right to hold off on presenting this award for a few days. There are so many talented and creative people out there that I would love to present this award to but that's not my problem. My problem is I'm still learning how to do things and I want to make sure I am presenting this award properly. So bear with me.....I'll get this figured out soon! LOL!

Meanwhile please take the time to check out Rosette's blog. She has been a huge inspiration to me....more than she knows! Thanks Rosette!

1 comment:

Rosette said...

Haha... thank you sweetie :) You've been a very good friend to me since we first wrote to each other dear, and you are just as a blessing to me as I am to you! If you need anything re: the award giving you know my e mail !!

Your blog is getting prittier by the minute!! :)) Well done! Lovely cards.. now start getting into some challenges eh!!