Friday, August 8, 2014

Vase Card Series



Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted last. I think it is time to do some catching up. Let me start with my vase card series, all using the same flower stamp and  die, and the emboss resist technique. The first one pictured above is actually the second one I made in this series. The flowers are stamped on a manila file folder with Versamark clear ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Two different colors of Ranger's Distress inks were then used to create the emboss resist technique. The two different designer papers used are from Graphic 45's Couture collection. Awwww Graphic 45...love their paper collections!

Below is pictured the first vase card in my series. You might remember it as it was featured in a past post of mine. I call it my "Seventies meets Japan" vase card.

Once again the emboss resist technique was used, again stamped on a manila file folder but only one Ranger Distress Ink was used this time. No designer paper was used, only solid color cardstock by Bazzill and an embossing folder to create the textured background.

The third card in my vase card series brings in some brighter color using two different colors of ink and designer paper also from the Graphic 45 Couture collection.

The fourth design in the series is in the works and will be posted later once completed.

I hope you enjoyed my vase cards. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!


2 comments:

KathyA. said...

Lovely. Can't wait to see more... when life allows!

GeminiJen said...

Those are all very pretty. Love the flower and all the different colors.