Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rolled Ribbon Flower / Christmas



Last Saturday, October 1st, was World Card Making Day. Most online paper crafting sites were hosting some kind of event in honor of WCMD including CardMakers Card Swaps forum. There were several challenges and games as well as prizes to be won. I was only able to participate in one challenge due to a family emergency but there are a couple of others I hope to do when I have time.

The challenge I was able to do was hosted by Ana and her challenge was to make a card using a rolled ribbon flower. Very fun challenge and a fun and easy flower to make. I know I will be making many more in the future! Click HERE for a tutorial on how to make rolled ribbon flowers by Ana. Click HERE and HERE to see two videos that show how to make this same flower using fabric strips in place of the ribbon.

Hope you get a chance to check out these tutorials and try making these flowers. Also hope you were able to make a card for WCMD and send a card to someone special in your life or someone who needed a smile in their mailbox.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Judy said...

This is such a pretty card. Your flower is beautiful and I love the stick pin.