Friday, October 14, 2011

Pig Tent Topper Card


Hello! I am entering this card into two challenges.
Charisma Cardz Challenges - the challenge is stitching , real or faux. I hand stitched the card and the matching envelope.

CardMaker's Card Swaps Forum Weekly Challenge - Hosted this week by Deirdre who challenged us to make a matching envelope to go with our card.

The image I used is by Stampabilities and is called "Precious Pig". I colored the image with Prismacolor color pencils. Designer paper is by Basic Grey and the cardstock by Bazzill. I challenged myself to go one step further and make a style of card that I have never tried before. I chose to try the tent topper card. Super simple and a fun style to do. I will most certainly be making more cards with this style in the future. If you would like to try the tent topper card you can find instructions HERE courtesy of SCS. Their tutorials are awesome!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Judy said...

Cute little piggy! Your coloring and stitching are perfect. The DP you chose is a great complement.

Tina said...

Very cute card!

Allison said...

great card and stitching
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Laney said...

So super cute!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is super cute, Susan.
Blessings,
Teresa

crazyribbonlady said...

Great stitches card! LOVE the envelope! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x

Gem said...

a lovely creation! thanks for joining in our Stitches challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Janice W. said...

So cute! Love the image and the plaid paper looks great with it!