Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer's End Blog Hop, CardMaker's Card Swaps Crop


WELCOME!
You are on the CardSwaps Summer's End Blog Hop!

The theme of our crop and blog hop is Summer's End. We have hostesses that are going to help you spell out SUMMER'S END in products, techniques, embellishments, or anyway they can. You should have arrived from Ana's blog where I know she inspired you with her awesome creation featuring the letter "E". I'm next with the letter "R". I started out with coloring an image of a "R"abbit eating "R"ed apples. Used some "R"ed cardstock followed with some "R"ed plaid "R"ibbon and "R"ed brads for embellishments and I had a card with lots of "R"s going on!

When I think of Summer ending and Fall beginning I always think of picking apples, apple pies and apple dumplings. I thought this image was perfect for this memory and I hope it inspired you to start thinking of making your projects for the Fall season. Need some more inspiration? Then hop along to the next letter "S" which is Tina's blog. I know she has something special to help inspire you. When you are done hopping along I hope you will join us over at the forum for more fun, games, challenges, and.... PRIZES!! The crop is going on from August 10-13, 2011 and you have until 11:59PM CST on August 16, 2011 to get your projects uploaded.

In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of all the blog hop hostesses. Golda at the end of the hop will guide you with the link to the forum for the crop! Hope to see you there and don't forget to leave some love for our blog hop hostesses by leaving them a comment.

Thanks for hopping by and see you at the crop!

11 comments:

Jane said...

What a wonderful beautiful card!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!! It looks like you could reach right in for one of those apples. Great card and a cute blog...
Hugs

Ana Garciam said...

WOW!! I LOVE IT!! your coloring is awesome!

Lora3677 said...

OH MY!!! That little mouse is adorable.. and what a scamp dumping those apples.
Thanks for hostessing a stop on the hop.

Golda said...

What a fun card and a fun thought! Beautiful work, as always.

Tina said...

Beautiful card Susan!! I think the image is so cute and I love the colors!! Great job!! :)

GeminiJen said...

WOW Susan, that card is gorgeous. Your coloring is just wonderful, as always. You amaze me.
Jenny

Teresa Arsenault said...

Susan, your little bunny just breaks my heart; he is so sweet. How did you color that image? It is almost like a photo.
Thanks for hostessing in this blog hop.
Blessings,
Teresa

Unknown said...

Wow this is so cute like that image he is so cute with all of those apple and very nice color
thank for showing

Jessie said...

Sweet card and WoW Susan, your colouring is amazing!!!

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Did you color that image?? TALENT! Love the card.

Janice W. said...

I love this card! Beautiful coloring! Love the gingham ribbon!