Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday Clown - 2 Challenges



So this little cutie has been hanging around in my craft room all week just waiting to be made into a card. I got her colored, designer papers picked out, cardstock and embellishments picked out and then my son came home from school......then Thanksgiving happened....and well....there this cutie sat waiting. Finally found some time to put her together today. Had to do some quick cutting and putting everything together as one of the challenges I am entering this into is ending tonight. So I was working fast. Now my craft room looks like Edward Scissors Hands has been here! Here is the card I made:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog - a sketch - pictured below
A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes


Supplies Used:
Image - KLM Digi Stamps
Printed Paper - Graphic 45
Cardstock - Bazzill
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Image colored with Prismacolor colored pencils

3 comments:

Becky said...

OH my goodness Sue, this is one fabulous image and you colored this wonderfully.

GeminiJen said...

WOW! That coloring is fabulous!!

Janice W. said...

Susan my mouth is hanging open! Your coloring is exquisite! Beautiful, beautiful card! Did you only use pencil or did you also use gamsol? I am in awe!