1 day ago
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I used the Hero Arts and Sizzix Floral Stamps and Framelits to make my flowwers. I stamped them with Versamark ink on cream color cardstock then embossed them with clear embossing powder. I then inked them with Walnut Distress ink by Ranger. This is called the embossing resist technique. After inking them I then cut them out with the coordinating Sizzix framelits. The vase was made using a Spellbinders classic oval die and the background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. My son calls this "the seventies meets Japanese"! It was a fun card to make and I hope to make more in other colors.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
I made this tag for a challenge on ScrapZee.com. The challenge was to make something that uses a handmade flower. I made my flower from a paper bag and then spritzed it with walnut stain ink. I chose to make a tag to put it on. This is what I call..."my clean and simple approach to vintage"!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Flowers were made using the Hero Arts and Sizzix framelits floral set. Butterfly is made using two Martha Stewart punches. Scallop border is also a Martha Stewart punch and the trellis design is a Spellbinders die. Leaves are made using a Memory Box die.
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Thursday, January 24, 2013
The next card was created using a die from Memory Box called "Wild Blooms". I used the negative part of the flower to make my card and put the flower I cut out away to use another day on another card.
Wishing you all Happy Crafting!